The FireMaster® SuperPlus™ is an active fire curtain barrier that incorporates proven and tested drenchers into the standard technologically advanced fire-resistant fabric roller barrier within a compact steel housing synonymous with FireMaster® products. Barriers remain invisibly retracted until activated by an alarm or detector signal, at which time they descend safely under true TOTAL controlled fail-safe by gravity to its fire operational position. This feature is protected by international patent. Drenchers activate from local heat detectors.
Positioning, alignment and selection of the correct sprinkler heads is critical with only simple connection to a suitable water supply. FireMaster® SuperPlus™ is designed to prevent the spread of fire in accordance with AS1530.4 and AS1905.2 providing insulation.
• Provided insulation performance where it is essential
• Small lightweight headboxing
• Is true Fail-Safe by gravity which means it will work when required
• Ease of service and maintenance
• Protect means of escape
• Protect near combustibles
• Protect non-fire rated glass
• Basement carparks