Static smoke barriers incorporate Coopers proven smoke curtain fabric used within SmokeStop barriers. These are installed in a fixed form for smoke separation in a number of applications. This could be as a fixed barrier above the headboxing of the automatic SmokeStop barrier, as a cavity barrier within a ceiling space or as a smoke baffle with a suspended bottom bar.
The fabric weighs less than 500g/m2 and is a lightweight alternative to glass or plasterboard solutions. The system requires minimal framing and support which allows easy installation for large height barriers.
• Comes is wide width rolls of 2.06m x 50m
• Only requires steel framing around the edgesp>
• Flexible fabric can get into concealed spaces such as ceilings
• Smoke Baffles – In large warehouses
• Above ceiling – In particular in aged care facilities and hospitals p>
• Above active barriers – To continue smoke separation above SmokeStop products