The FireMaster® S Active Fire Barrier is an automatic fire curtain which comprises of technologically advanced fire-resistant fabric roller barriers encased in a compact steel housing. The unique construction housing and additional tested smoke seals provide a smoke tight solution. Curtains remain invisibly retracted until activated by an alarm or detector signal, at which time they descend safely to their operational position.
To be regulation compliant and to be fully Fit For Purpose they must be protected by total power failure Gravity Fail-Safe. FireMaster® Fire Curtains are designed as barriers to prevent the spread of fire in accordance with AS1530.4 & AS1905.2 and smoke in accordance with AS1530.7 & AS6905.
• Provides both fire separation and smoke containment
• Small lightweight headboxing
• Can fire protect very large open spaces without the need to heavy structural supports
• Can easily retrofit into heritage buildings
• Is true Fail-Safe by gravity which means it will work when required
• Ease of service and maintenance
• Atria – Where there are more than 2 interconnected floors or the floor area exceeds 2,000m2
• Shop Fronts – No need for expensive fire-rated glass
• Stairs & Escalators – Remove fire-rated walls, doors or shutters
• Corridors – In place of smoke & fire doors