The ViiFire iZone is a neat compact fully automatic motorised roller system with a state of the art high temperature stainless steel reinforced curtain, tested up to 1000° Celsius, concealed in a strong steel casing above your doorway or opening. It remains hidden but ready to work when you need it – in the event of fire. It is easy for a competent person to install and is the first and only ‘plug and play’ system.
To be regulation compliant and to be fully Fit For Purpose they must be protected by total power failure Gravity Fail-Safe. The ViiFire iZone product is designed as a barrier to prevent the spread of fire in accordance with AS1530.4(2005) for such applications as protecting Means of Escape and achieves radiated heat not exceeding 10kW/ m2 for 30 minutes.
• ‘Plug and Play’ pre-commissioned system
• Preassembled system allows for fast installation
• Face fix and reveal fix options
• Achieves radiated heat not exceeding 10kW/ m2 for 30 minutes.
• Light weight and compact solution is more aesthetically pleasing than shutters or doors
• Doorways – Remove doors that are required to be held open
• Corridors – Remove bulkheads, doors, frames and jabs
• Serving hatches – Protect serving hatches from fire and smoke spreadp>
• Windows – Smoke baffles and smoke channelling screens