The ViiFire® FM is a neat compact fully automatic motorised roller system with a state of the art high temperature stainless steel reinforced curtain, tested up to 1000° Celsius, concealed in a strong steel casing above your doorway or opening. It remains hidden but ready to work when you need it – in the event of fire. It is easy for a competent person to install and is the first and only ‘plug and play’ system.
To be regulation compliant and to be fully Fit For Purpose they must be protected by total power failure Gravity Fail-Safe. The ViiFire® FM product is designed as a barrier to prevent the spread of fire in accordance with AS1530.4(2005) and is the ideal solution for small holes in fire walls.
• ‘Plug and Play’ pre-commissioned system
• Preassembled system allows for fast installation
• Face fix and reveal fix options
• Light weight and compact solution is more aesthetically pleasing than shutters or doors
• Doorways – Remove doors that are required to be held open
• Corridors – Remove bulkheads, doors, frames and jabs
• Serving hatches – Protect serving hatches from fire spread
• Windows – Smoke baffles and smoke channelling screens