The SmokeStop™ evacU8® is generally used in conjunction with the SmokeStop™ Active Smoke Barrier and is applied as an intuitive way of escape in case of emergency that is ideal for high occupancy buildings and high traffic areas.
SmokeStop™ Evacu8® is a unique patented bi-roller system which has narrow interweaving / overlapped panels which are only 600mm wide. Each panel overlaps the other and has its own self levelling bottom bar ballast system. Evacuees can simply walk through the ‘strips’ which then fall back into place, helped by the patented anti-tangle overlap retention system. The evacU® curtain is also DDA compliant.
SmokeStop™ evacU8® has been European Standards tested to BS EN 12101-1 and has achieved a D600A Classification.
• Small lightweight headboxing
• Increase tenability levels of escaping occupants
• Patented anti-tangle re-alignment & overlap retention system
• See through overlaps and 50% translucent panels for safety
• Patented strip retraction system to enable safe, consistent retraction
• Tunnels – Allow people to escape from the smoke in confined area
• Corridors – Keep smoke near the fire source to remain hot and buoyant
• Shop Fronts – Where there are limited exits/p>
• Airports / Stadia – Lots of people, limited exits