FireMaster® evacU8® D200E is a first in the industry for a fire and smoke rated curtain with one or multiple integral egress doors. The FireMaster® evacU8® D200E has been US laboratory tested and has a UL 10D rating for 90 minutes, a UL 10B rating for 20 minutes and is also UL 1784 Smoke & Draft rated.
The FireMaster® evacU8® D200E incorporates a new concept in egress doors. The soft-surface egress door can be pushed open with less than 14kg of force applied to the interior surface. Once opened, a building occupant can easily pass through for egress. Our swinging technology also allows the soft-surface egress door to automatically return to its fully closed fire and life safety position.
The assembly is concealed in a compact overhead housing and is virtually invisible when in the retracted position. Operated by a remotely located control unit and fully synchronized with the building fire and life safety system. Upon activation the assembly gravity closes into place and is automatically reset after clearing of the fire alarm or smoke detection system.
• Fire & smoke rated
• Can incorporate multiple egress doors
• Removes the requirement for emergency retract or deployed deployment
• Eliminates the requirement for the controls to be able to function during a fire event
• Allows the removal of separate exit doors
• Shopping Malls – Replace sliding fire doors and fire escape doors
• Lifts – Protect smoke and fire spread through lifts
• Non-Loadbearing Walls – Open up building environments by removing non-loadbearing walls