Vii®Fire Cabin system is a standalone fire barrier safety system designed to be deployed in the event of fire. Fire-resistant for Integrity to 120 minutes (2 hours), the system will deploy to a closed position by heat activation of a fusible link.
Unique to Coopers Fire, Vii®Fire Cabin is specifically designed to meet stringent fire regulations relevant to electrical sub-stations, portable buildings and industrial and domestic windows and vents. Vii®Fire Cabin does not require motor or controls and is supplied pre-assembled for fast installation. All steelwork is supplied in Zintec finish ready for painting as standard or powder coated on request.
• No power, alarm signal or control equipment
• Preassembled system allows for fast installation
• Rapid or regulated descent
• Light weight and compact solution is more aesthetically pleasing than shutters or doors
• Cost effective solution
• Windows – Industrial or domestic including property boundary
• Vents / air grills – Industrial or domestic
• Electrical sub-stations – Modular fire protection
• Portable buildings – Protecting fire spread